Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grilled Eggplant Sandwich

Grilled Eggplant Sandwich: "Grilled Eggplant Sandwich




I have a confession to make. I don't much care for those big globe eggplants. I have tried to like them, truly I have, but I think it's a texture thing. They just taste squishy to me. If squishy is a taste. So this last week, Hank and I have been experimenting with globe eggplants, trying to see what we could come up with that we truly liked, given the challenges of this ingredient. We've had a couple in-the-trash-it-goes experiments, and a couple of hits as well.



This grilled eggplant burger or sandwich is one of those hits. I made it again for my parents today and even my dad liked it. He had two. And he doesn't like eggplant! The only reason he came over for lunch when he heard what I was serving was that mom was coming and he didn't want to be left at home alone.




Continue reading 'Grilled Eggplant Sandwich' »



"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so happy that you stopped by and wanted to be sure we welcomed you personally! Please leave your comments and any questions you may have and we'll be sure to get back to you just as soon as possible! Don't forget to bookmark us and leave any sites you would like to call attention to so that we can be sure to help you in sharing your information and links with our friends and family! Have a great day & visit us often for updates!

AZ Family Law Attorney Gregory A. Riebesehl & Family (602) 621-0779 bring you...

AZ Family Law Attorney Gregory A. Riebesehl & Family (AZ Divorce & Family Law Representation (602) 621-0779) Bring You A Family Friendly Blog Sharing Home & Family Lifestyle Instructables & Irresistibles, Reviews, Giveaways, Recipes, Crock Pot Meals, Baking Fun, Candy Making, Dough Crafts, The Joys Of Positive Parenting, Zen & The Art Of Mothering, Mixes In A Jar, Digital Media, Blogging Tutorials, Website Links, Educational Enrichment, Pets, Toys & Games, Holidays & Year Round Fun & Activities, Inspiration, Savings & Freebies, Health & Well Being, Devotion, Family & Marriage Support Resources & Workshops, Etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...